Good study skills create confident learners and higher test scores. Many students in middle and high school begin to see a decline in their grades due to poor study skills. Study skills must be taught, practiced and repeated over a period of time. Our personalized study skills program helps students improve their overall organizational and time management skills. Our study skills skills program helps students:
- Organize and prioritize daily homework assignments.
- Plan and complete short and long-term projects.
- Learn important test taking strategies.
- Learn the elements of valuable note taking strategies.
- Develop effective active reading strategies.
- Learn how to research effectively.