Feb 1, 2020 by Yolanda Fontanez-Coleman | Reading
February is LOVE of READING Month.
Do you love to read? There are so many wonderful reasons to read.
We put together 10 REASONS to READ.
If you are not a fan of reading, you will BE!
1. Read to learn the past.
2. Read to explore the world.
3. Read to take an adventure.
4. Read to plan for the future.
5. Read to exercise the mind.
6. Read to understand great leaders.
7. Read to share some love.
8. Read to learn a new language.
9. Read to bond with a child.
10. Read to experience a new culture.
Why do you read? Share your reasons with us!