Jun 15, 2017 by Yolanda Fontanez-Coleman | Summer Tutoring
Summer is a time to relax, unwind and learn new things! However, it can be challenging to keep your child entertained and not feeling bored. Are you looking for ways to keep your child engaged, active and learning all summer long? Here are 20 activities to foster creativity and beat summer boredom!
1. Learn a new language.
2. Make a music video.
3. Create a funny skit and video tape it.
4. Plan a meal. Shop for the ingredients. Cook it for your family.
5. Go hiking and vlog your experience.
6. Plan a scavenger hunt.
7. Host a movie marathon on a rainy day.
8. Make an obstacle course.
9. Do a jigsaw puzzle.
10. Learn a magic trick.
11. Learn to cross stitch.
12. Learn Origami.
13. Dip dye your hair.
14. Make a summer music playlist.
15. Have a photoshoot with your friends.
16. Have a water balloon fight.
17. Learn to surf.
18. Start a summer journal.
19. Create an Amazing Race game with your friends and family.
20. Create a dance battle with your friends.