Our Chester County tutoring programs cover all academic subjects for students in grades Pre-K through College Level. Our certified tutors hold a teaching certification and they undergo a rigorous hiring process. Once you register for our tutoring programs, your child is matched with one of our certified tutors who will come to your home or any location that you choose. Tutoring sessions are typically one hour in length; however, the sessions can be adjusted to fit your child’s needs and your schedule.
We provide a variety of tutoring in all academic areas including Reading, Writing, Math, ESL, World Languages, Wilson Reading, Study Skills, Test Prep and more. We also provide summer tutoring, IEP reviews and consultations, and school based tutoring. Learn more about our services. Our tutoring programs are tailored to fit your child’s needs and strengths. We also customize the sessions to fit your schedule, you can schedule sessions in the morning, afternoon or evening as well.
Chester County Coverage Area
Our Chester County tutors are located in your area. Our services cover all school districts within Chester County, find your school district below. If you do not see you your school district listed, please contact our office 215-657-1981.
- Avon Grove School District
- Coatesville School District
- Downingtown Area School District
- Great Valley School District
- Kennett Consolidated School District
- Octorara School District
- Owen J. Roberts School District
- Oxford Area School District
- Phoenixville Area School District
- Tredyffrin/Easttown School District
- Unionville-Chadds Ford School District
- West Chester Area School District